FAREWELL PARTY -February 22

Hi friends.Today I am going to tell about farewell day celebrations in our school.
                             
                                        Farewell is a common experience in everybody's life.It is a wonderful experience.In my tenth class also i enjoyed it very well.I have got time to enjoy with my friends.On the day of dance preparations we practiced very well the whole day and in the evening we went out to eat panipuri. Even though I don't like I just went with them to spend time with them. IT  was a wonderful moment where all the girls in our class met outside.

                                        On the farewell day we were so nervous to perform our dance but  I gave my friends the confidence which my sister gave me. Finally we performed very well and everybody appreciated our batch that we were awesome in studies and also other activities.But my sister did not come to watch my dance performance.It was just a small dissatisfaction.But the remaining is the best moment in my life.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts