STEPPING BACK...

 HELLO EVERYONE...

LONG TIME....

I am welcoming you back to the blog....after long time,

Today I am going to share with you an interesting topic about stepping back..

As humans it is very easy for us to step back from something..it could be something that even we loved doing or thought of it as a dream career. This happens very commonly to all of us. There might be many reasons for that. To make it clear I just want to take an example. I choose to blog when I was 15 inspired by my english teacher. Back then he used to run a website of his own, which I am very fascinated about..So I asked him even I wanted to do it. He told me I am a little young to do it. Instead he suggested me to blog if I really want to share something and that's how it started..

I genueinely enjoyed blogging and somehow after few days I stopped doing it because of various reasons..

First and primary reason being lack of consistency...and if I think of the root cause behind it I found that it was due to lack of results..Being a early teenager then I was hungry for early success. I expected good no.of reads at the initial stage itself...disapponted by no results I stopped blogging..

Now in my late teens I have realised only and only when you put consistent efforts not worrying too much about results you wili succeed in whatever field you choose..

Now that I have got this realisation I am not worried about anything and promised myself to blog consistently purely enjoying it....

so I suggest all of you the same thing. Don't think of the results just focus on yourself and keep going for that alone can take you to the places overthing can't....keep smiling

see you in the next one...

PEACE:)

Comments

Popular Posts